The 2nd day of VI International Eastern Europe and Central Asia AIDS Conference will feature the screening of an interactive movie “Vse Slozhno” dedicated to the topic of HIV. “Vse Slozhno” is an awareness-raising project of Takie dela portal, its main goal is to change the attitude of society towards people with HIV-positive status.
“Vse Slozhno” is based on more than 30 interviews and documentary stories transmitted by the Svetlana Izambayeva’s Foundation, one of the oldest HIV response NGOs in Russia. Representatives of the medical community, psychologists, representatives of international organizations and activists were actively involved in writing the scenario.
The target audience of the film are teenagers and young adults hence the genre of romantic comedy. The unique format allows viewers to become participants of the story: they make a choice for the heroine in each episode, thereby determining her fate.
After the screening there will be a Q&A session with the filmmakers, actors and members of the crew.
Everyone interested is invited to the event which will be held on 19 April at 19:00 in the Amphitheater Hall of the World Trade Center (Krasnopresnenskaya Embankment, 12, entrance number 4)
“Vse Slozhno” (Everything is complicated) is a story of an ordinary girl with not so ordinary status. It’s not that easy to go to a kindergarten, find friends, fall in love, get married or have a baby with such a status. In fact, it’s complicated.
- Year: 2017
- Country: Russia
- Tagline: It will all work out
- Directed by: Nata Pokrovskaya, Anton Utkin
- Writers: Valery Panyushkin, Nata Pokrovskaya, Anton Utkin, Rinal Mukhametov
- Genre: Interactive film, romantic comedy
- Duration: 35 min
- Production: Takie Dela, Lateral Summer
- Cast: Irina Starshenbaum, Rinal Mukhametov, Chulpan Khamatova, Alena Babenko, Denis Shvedov, Julia Aug, Ieva Andreevayte, Varvara Shmykova, Zhenya Berkovich, Vyacheslav Morozov, Yulia Burlova, Vita Kornienko, Vasily Shmykov, Nika Vodwood